1. Favorite memory: The moment I held each of my kids for the very first time. The rush of indescribable joy and love is absolutely priceless.
2. Favorite toy as a child: I had a little turtle that had a little hat, wheels, a string to pull it along with, and a red and yellow ball in the middle that spun as I pulled it. I think there was something inside the ball that tumbled around as well. I used to love that thing!
3. Pirate or Prince/Princess: Pirate!
4. Favorite quote: Dum spiro spera (While I breathe, I hope) ~ Cicero
5. Favorite childhood t.v. show: Fox’s Peter Pan and the Pirates
6. Most likely to: Overthink.
7. Favorite book: Too many to name, but I repeatedly return to Jane Eyre, Peter Pan, Magician (Raymond E. Feist), The Liveship Trilogy (Robin Hobb), The Book Thief, and the Harry Potter series.
8. Fictional crush: Edward Rochester, Sirius Black, Brashen Trell, Will Herondale, and possibly a few thousand others 😉
9. Are you afraid of the dark? I wasn’t until very recently.
10. Peanuts or Calvin and Hobbes? Both.
11. Describe your idea of a perfect date: Sitting on a moonlit porch swing talking about favorite books and movies and all the other stuff we’re passionate about.
An that’s all I have to say about that.